Add This

Monday, February 18, 2008

Latest marketing efforts

Perhaps you noticed I've added a button on my Web log that will link you directly to my LinkedIn page. I've been gently nudged by several valued colleagues both locally and nationally to take advantage of this networking site and so I've finally taken the time to complete my profile and reach out to my contacts.

I'm interested in growing my network so feel free to buzz me if you want to get connected.

Since Creative Ink serves as a my professional Web site, I'm always adding new links to the work areas to the right. Hope you get the chance to browse some of my work highlighted there. The latest addition is the February/March 2008 issue of Catalyst-Ohio magazine, which I edited.

After a year, I've finally ordered my new business cards. If you have an old business card of mine, feel free to chuck it and next time I see you I'll give you a new one. The only thing that hasn't changed on my old card is my name and address. Phone and e-mail are different and I've added Creative Ink to the new card.

Finally, I want to thank Steve FitzGerald, president of the Cleveland Chapter of SPJ, for mentioning my fellowship in his president's letter in last Friday's Writer's Week newsletter. Thanks, Steve!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very impressive Linkedin ;)

1A said...

I just sent you an invite.