Add This

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama's new ad: serious talk for serious times

How refreshing to find this ad from Sen. Barack Obama on The Moderate Voice today. Yeah, it's dry and it pushes our attention limits by pushing to two minutes in length. But you know what? I think he strikes the right tone and as citizens we owe it to look deeper into the serious issues facing our country. I'm tired of hearing about how strong the fundamentals of our economy are when I know I need to stretch every dime right now.

Read the Obama/Biden plan for the economy and taxes here.

4 comments:

Jeff Hess said...

Shalom Wendy,

There's nothing dry about this ad.

I think it may be the best political ad I've every watched.

B'shalom,

Jeff

Wendy A. Hoke said...

I agree it is spot-on, Jeff. It is straightforward talk about a serious issue in this country. This is exactly the kind of approach to campaign I would expect from Obama camp.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Awesome ad! I might add it to my blogroll if I can figure out how!

Wendy A. Hoke said...

Hey Michelle,
Just copy and paste the embed link into your post and it should show up. :)