Add This

Monday, April 18, 2005

Another NYC weekend

Just returned last night from a phenomenal weekend in New York City at the American Society of Journalists and Authors annual writing conference.

My head is swimming with ideas and I'll be spending much of this week getting all those thoughts and ideas organized into outlines for stories and pitches for national magazines. I'll write about more New York experiences as time permits this week.

The ubiquitous energy of New York City feeds my creative soul, as does the company of some terrific people. I'm especially grateful to the generosity of Susanne Alexander, who, as an ASJA member and fellow Cleveland freelancer, was incredibly welcoming.

And special thanks to my roomie. We had a great time, Jill. Let's compare notes later this week.

No comments: